Monday, September 29, 2008

I stole this from my friend Julie just because it looked fun!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? nope
2. Do you own a gun? No
3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Iced caramel machiatto or Iced White Mocha (Hylke and I split a Venti w/ 4 pumps instead of 6)
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee or OJ
5. Do you do pushups? I should, but I don't.
6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement/wedding rings.
7. Favorite hobby? cardmaking/scrapbooking
8. Do you have A.D.D? no
9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? people pleaser.
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: It's nice to have a quiet afternoon, I really liked 3 of the homes we looked at today, I'm really ready for fall
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Water, juice, coffee, tea
12. Current worry right now? Will we be able to buy a home soon?
13. Current hate right now? THE WEATHER!!
14. Favorite place to be? It really depends.
15. Do you like to travel? love it! I love going on big trips, but I also love taking short little trips with my family. I get through hard days by thinking of the next little trip we get to take (4 day trip to Carlsbad in October. :))
16. What color shirt are you wearing? White
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I like really soft, high thread count sheets.
18 can you whistle? not very good
19. Favorite color? red
20. If you could would you be a pirate? no.
21. What song do you sing in the shower? Don't really sing in the shower
22. Favorite girl's name? Hmmm...right now I think it's Elliana (Ellie) Joy
23. Favorite boy's name? I'm thinking Zachary something....Zachary Jacob? (Hylke's middle name)
24. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? i don't remember
26. Worst injury? Fractured elbow and tore bicep senior year in HS
27. Do you love where you live? yes, we live in a great neighborhood. Although, I'm praying it will change to somewhere we own soon.
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? We have one working TV. We're not big TV people (both our TV's are hand-me-downs from our parents....it's ok, you can laugh. :)
29. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmmm.....Amber?
30. How many pets do you have? No pets.
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm pretty sure Hylke stills has a crush on me. :)
32. What is your Favorite Book? I'm not sure, I like lots of different books.
33. What's your favorite candy? depends on the day...snickers, starburst, peanut butter m&m's
34. Favorite Sports Team? Don't really follow sports.
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is Noah playing in his crib when it's still pitch black out? You've got to be kidding me.

Check out my previous post

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

love your girl and boy names! how exciting that you are looking into buying. such a great time to buy...especially if you don't have to sell! good luck!