Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Pumpkin Patch Escapee Found!


The little escapee from the local Pumpkin Patch was found! Authorities (mommy) located him at 1234 Bumbo Seat drive. He was in good spirits playing with his favorite toy. ;) Ok, I know...I took it way too far, but this was just such a cute little outfit, I had to play with it a bit! :)
Well, in less than 12 hours we'll be on our way!! I still have to finish packing (definitely NOT my favorite thing to do) and pick up a little. We are getting our bedroom and master bath painted while we are gone...woo hoo!! A project that has needed to be done for some time now. It'll be nice to come home to a completed project.
I'm not sure if we're bringing the laptop, so this may be my last post until Sunday night when we get home. I hope you all have a great week!!
Jodie

No comments: