Friday, October 26, 2007

Hmmm....

So, day two of cereal and Noah had no interest. I suppose I'll give it a week and try again...we're in no rush.

Speaking of a week...I can hardly believe my little baby is almost 5 months old!! I feel like I just started saying he was four months and now he's almost five months old...time FLIES! But, what I REALLY can't believe is how quickly he grows out of his clothes. I have to admit, I feel so guilty when I look at how many clothes this boy has. I'm packing away a TON of clothes that have been worn 1, maybe 2 times...perfectly good condition. I really hope Noah has a baby brother that can wear some of these things. I never knew how much fun it would be to shop for a little boy. I did just find these "onsie extenders" little pieces of material with snaps that snap into the onsie and give some extra length. Perfect! Noah has so many onsies that fit great, except they are too short (thanks to daddy for the tall genes :)) , and the neck starts scooping down. I figure since nobody will see the extender, it's a great fix!

I've been thinking about my 101 list...I'll post it soon....