Saturday, May 30, 2009

random thought and kiddos

-While parked in front of a pizza place I noticed the sign on the window said, "Free Deliver". Really? Someone took the time to paint that on the window without anyone saying anything about it? To make matters worse, there was a sign on the delivery car that said, "We Delivery". You have got to be kidding me!!


-Have I mentioned how much I love my kiddos?!?! I'm having so much fun with my ALMOST 2 YEAR OLD!!! and my sweet 3 MONTH OLD! Noah is super fun and super funny. He has such a great sense of humor, and knows when he's being a goofball. He still loves his little sister to death and in the mornings when he wakes up we hear something like this, "Mommy, mommy, mommy. Daddy, daddy, daddy. Ellinana, Ellinana, Ellinana!" He's back to his normal wake up time of 7-7:30...thank you Lord!! Elliana is doing wonderful. She is such a sweet, mellow little girl...and she's been sleeping great too!!


Here is Noah with his very first faux-hawk. I did his hair like this for our JH 8th grade banquet...I just knew the kids would love it. :)

My sweet girl:


She likes to be swaddled just like her brother:

Noah found his pockets:


Someone loves his mama's homemade salsa...

No comments: