Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I had such a nice Mother's Day. Any day spent with my family is a good day. :) Here are a couple pics of my little sweeties...I just can't get enough of them.



I just had to include this one...such a funny face:


The weather was beautiful so we decided to head out to Victoria Gardens after naptime. As soon as we got there Noah eyed the fountain, and all the kids playing in it. He was SO excited to get out and play in the water. We didn't have extra clothes for him, so I decided to pop into Children's Place and get him some swim trunks...I think my favorite part of the day was watching him in the water. He had the time of his life!



Little Miss was as content as could be watching her brother play:

After playing in the water and walking around a bit we had a nice dinner at The Yard House. We sat outside and continued to enjoy the lovely weather. Noah was thrilled to have his favorite, mac and cheese, and even had a special drink...what a lucky boy. Elliana slept through dinner.



Thanks, sweet family, for treating me to a great Mother's Day.

No comments: