Saturday, December 29, 2007

So much blogging to do!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, we sure did!! We just got home from visiting with our families; we always love spending time with them. As I sat down to upload some pics to our computer, I realized I haven't blogged much lately. There are some fun pics to post, so I think I'll make up for some lost time and post some fun pics. I'll start with some cute Christmas pics...Noah sure was spoiled this year (which means that mommy was spoiled! :)) And I was spoiled on my own too....how blessed we are to have so much. Here is my favorite Christmas present (I know, he's 6 months old, but still..)

Noah's still at the age where the wrapping paper and tissue paper are way more exciting than the gifts...here are a few pics of Noah unwrapping his presents:


Luckily he has two older cousins that just LOVE getting and opening gifts...they helped him out. Noah actually took a nap during most of the gift exchanging so when he woke up there was still a big pile of presents that hadn't been unwrapped...the girls were so excited that the festivities weren't over. Even if the gifts were for their baby cousin, they were just as happy helping unwrap!! I'm sure glad we got an SUV this year...we were packed full both ways and that's with the 3rd row flat.



We took Noah to get Christmas pics taken with his cousins...well, that didn't go quite as planned. Isabella was great, she had no problems, and Noah was as happy as could be...Lily, sweet Lily, was not at all interested in getting her pics taken. That's the sweet way of saying that she screamed at the top of her lungs and wouldn't even let us attempt a "cousins" portrait. We ended up just having Noah's pics taken...they turned out sooo cute:




We got a family portrait taken later that week:
We had Noah's pics taken at the beginning of last month...they turned out so cute! I didn't post them b/c they were Christmas gifts for grandparents and great-grandparents (and they check this blog for updates) so I thought I'd post a couple now.



Well, I should probably get back to my unpacking. I can't imagine what it's like to travel with 2 or 3 children...It seems like we've doubled or tripled our load with just Noah!! Happy New Year (a couple days early) to all!






No comments: