Friday, December 7, 2007

My 6 month old

I really can't believe that Noah is 6 months old. People always told me that the time would fly...they were so right! :) The craziest thing to think is that he is closer to being a year old than being 1 day old (only by a couple days, but still!) Turning 6 months is a big deal! Our sweet Noah has given us so much joy this past 6 months. I knew I'd love being a mommy, but this is far greater than I could have imagined. Each little stage that he goes through is so wonderful. I remember thinking that I did not want him to grow out of that newborn baby stage, but then came the big smiles, then the laughing, the talking, the excitement of seeing mommy and daddy, the playing, the sitting...each different stage has been awesome. Thank you Lord for such a wonderful gift you've given us! May we be the best parents we can be each and every day! Sweet Noah, I can hardly believe that you are 6 months (and 2 days) old! We can't wait for what's in store for us!! We love you!

Noah James 1 week old:

Noah James 6 months old:




No comments: