Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cooking Club

A few weeks ago my friend invited me to be a part of a cooking club. How could I resist a night out dedicated to fun time with friends and good food?! The concepts are.... (1) no husbands allowed, (2) kids are allowed, (3) hostess makes an entree dish to serve the ladies, (4) everyone else brings one thing... a bottle of wine, an appetizer, a salad, a dessert, or kid-friendly food. And the last, most important concept is that you have to share the recipe! (Thanks, Michelle...you put it so nicely. :) ) Last night I brought the dessert, Chocolate Addiction Cake. We all had so much fun eating, chatting, laughing and well...eating. Our Summer Harvest menu featured the following yummy food:


I'm already looking forward to next month and more opportunities to hang out with some of my new girlfriends.

No comments: