Monday, January 18, 2010

Noah's room

**Update**

Ok, so I do like the firetrucks...but a friend made a good point, he may grow out of fire trucks before he'll grow out of the beach. He loooooves the beach...that's something that he'll love for a long time...I think I'll look for something that I like in beach/surf theme. Here's one I came across:Original Post:

Since we'll be moving next month, I've been trying to figure out how I want to do Noah's new room. At our current house, his bedroom is nothing special...in fact, it's our guestroom turned Noah's room, complete with a queen bed. :) I knew (hoped) that we'd be moving and didn't want to create a room for him without knowing what his new room would be like. Well, now I know and now I need to decide what I'm going to do. I don't want to do something overly "theme-y" but I do think it'll be fun to have some theme. Firetrucks? Surf/ocean? Construction? I think I'm leaning fire truck. I found this quilt set that I like:






What do you think?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE it! Are you going to sew it, or is someone going to sew it for you?

And Matt and I snuck a peek in your new house yesterday - looks like it has been fumigated! hahaha

Let us know when you need help moving. Or if you need help removing popcorn ceiling (do that before you move in, trust me, best decision we ever made!)

Julie D. said...

love the beach/surf theme. There are so many things out there you can get for that. too cute!