Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A few "mommy" sites

I always love finding good websites that have special savings, coupons or just really great deals. I have a few that I like, so I thought I'd share. If you have any that you like, please leave a comment and share them with me!

Mamabargains:

Baby Steals:


Kid Steals:


Baby Half Off:


Money Saving Mom:


Mommy Saves Big:


Ebates:
www.ebates.com If you don't already use ebates for your online shopping, YOU SHOULD! Go and sign up (free membership) you'll even get $5 just for signing up (and if you say that I referred you we BOTH get the $5) Ebates is great...you get an extra % off your purchases just from using ebates...if you want more info, let me know!
Happy saving!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

So fun Jodie! Thanks for posting these, i'm going to check them out now!

Maura said...

Great list of mommy sites! I see one or two that I need to add to my list. Word of caution on babysteals.com, they often over sell hot items (like designer diaper bags) so you may think you got a steal and then be disappointed.