Thursday, March 26, 2009

Big Kids

Elliana had her one month well baby check today. I can hardly believe she'll be one month tomorrow! She weighed 9 lbs. 11 oz (75th percentile) and was 22 3/4 inches (95th percentile). What a big girl! She's gained 1 lb. 3 oz since birth...like I said before, she's a pro-nurser. :) I think that she'll move up from newborn diapers to size 1 diapers tomorrow (we have just enough newborn diapers left to get us through today). I can't believe we're already saying goodbye to the newborn diapers.

Not to be outdone, Noah is moving up a diaper size too. He's been in size 4 for awhile, but I decided that the size 5 diapers are probably a better fit. I placed my first order with diapers.com and we just got it yesterday...size 5 here we come. We decided to bring out the potty chair for Noah to get used to...he actually went pee on it the first time he sat on it! I'm not ready to fully commit to potty training right now (probably this summer....?) but I did want to get him used to sitting on the potty and going pee-pee occasionally. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: