Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Celebrations Galore

This my first night home since last Wednesday, and truth be told, if Hylke and I hadn't agreed that we would make no plans tonight, we might be out. Although it's exhausting at times, we've had so much fun at all of our Christmas events enjoying this wonderful time of year. We leave tomorrow for a little 2 day trip to Disneyland. We thought it'd be fun to stay over night this time so that we could take our time enjoying D-land at Christmas. I know Noah will just love all the decorations. He gets so excited to see our Christmas tree and the "yights" outside.

I start seeing the doctor every other week this month! WOW! I can hardly believe how quickly the time is going by. Here's my most recent prego picture:

2 comments:

Janna Widdifield said...

You are looking beautiful, prego!

Kim Archer said...

Hey Jodie!

I just realized you commented on my blog and i never wrote back! (how rude of me!) But it IS so funny the similarities of our lives with Noah and baby #2 on the way! I'm also having a girl, which is so fun! Although we haven't picked a name yet. Anyways, just thought I'd say hi! I like your Noah's first christmas photo :)
Kim Archer (kirkendall)