Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cricut

I had the joy of playing with a cricut machine for my very first time this week. WOW! Thanks to my sis-in-law, I was able to begin "Noah's Book of Animals" I suppose it will become "Ellie's Book of Animals" one day too!

Since Noah loves animals so much, I thought it would be fun to use her Kingdom Animal cartridge to make my first die-cuts. Once I got the hang of it, I was creating and printing in no time!

Here are some of the animals I have for the book (please excuse the poor picture quality):




(This one has a dark green RIBBIT that I must have misplaced. :) )There was no sound for Elephant so I just printed out the word ELEPHANT to put below.

I really look forward to playing with the machine again (and, of course, hanging out with my sis-in-law). I can't wait to finish this fun book of animals.

2 comments:

Grandma Nancy said...

I left a comment yesterday and even saw it posted!!!
What a wonderful idea and what a great job you did! Wonderful gift idea for other little tykes!

Misty's Musings said...

You really did a great job not having used one before!!! I might have to steal your fun idea...you are so super creative...I love it! And like i said before...you are welcome to use it any time!! It was fun seeing you guys too.