Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alive

Yes, we're still alive! I'm sorry that my blogging has been so spotty lately; I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things here in blogland. :)

We've had a very fun couple of weeks! Pumpkin patch, disneyland, my 30th birthday, trick-or-treating...just to name a few. :) Here are a few pictures of some of the fun we've had:

At the pumpkin patch:



Getting ready to ride the Teacups at Disneyland. Noah LOVED this ride.

Celebrating my 30th birthday with my family:




Visiting grandma
Trick-or-treating

2 comments:

krisnsean said...

It was so fun to see your new pics (especially the fall family photo)...your little munchkins get cuter by the day! Happy 30th! We miss you guys. :)

Grandma Nancy said...

What fun we had! My sweeties - ALL of them- are growing up so fast! Love my time with you all!